Tuesday 18 September 2012

My New Racing and Drifting Team!!!

So, I got bored and thought, hmm, something I haven't done, is make a racing team, so, I made one. The ACR team (Autostrada Champions Racing) is a team of my own creation and I am gaining new people all the time, so, should you want to join, add me, Einstein365 on PSN (or SEN as Sony so stupidly called it)
        I have also started setting up a YouTube channel for the team, of course, we can only let so many people into the team so anyone who is interested in watching the videos can do so at our channel here: www.YouTube.com/TheACRteam
As of right now, the only video on there is of the pictures that we have accumulated and the names of the other members of the team are at the end of the video, comment, rate and subscribe to keep us going!!!
        Thanks - Andy B (Einstein365)

No comments:

Post a Comment